Yves Saint Laurent Kouros Eau de Toilette for Men
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
- Review 1
Fragrance description Yves Saint Laurent KourosIngredients
Kouros by Yves Saint Laurent Kouros is a potent men's cologne. Yves Saint Laurent Kouros will transport you to ancient Greece as Kouros is the Greek expression for a young man and statues of young, naked and muscular men. The name of the cologne itself hints clearly at which characteristics the fragrance should have.
It is a woodsy and piquant, strong and very particular fragrance. Ingredients such as green eucalyptus, frankincense, Chinese cedar wood and muscat flower will caress you and pleasantly warm your soul. Kouros by Yves Saint Laurent is sexy and it celebrates the cult of the male body. It is a classic yet timeless fragrance that will be loved by all generations.
It stands out the most on men with athletic builds and positive attitudes towards sports. Its piquant composition makes it more suitable for colder months. Its wood and spice tones are too heavy for summer. The unambiguous advantage of the cologne is its long lasting scent and intense fragrance.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Coriander, Bergamot, Sage, Aldehydes, Absinth
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Jasmine, Gardenia, Patchouli, Cinnamon, Carnation, Vetiver, Orris
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Leather, Vanilla, Civet, Honey, Musk, Lichen
- Fragrance category
About the brand Yves Saint Laurent
Yves Saint Laurent is a symbol of uniqueness, creativity and luxury, both in fashion and the world of cosmetics and perfumes.
Yves Saint Laurent was one of the most influential and respected fashion designers of the 20th century. During his career, which lasted for more than 40 years, he shaped and changed fashion trends and believed that beauty is an absolute expression of character.
Yves Saint Laurent took over the leadership of the Dior fashion house at 25 years of age, becoming the youngest art director in the world of haute couture. He introduced his own brand to the world in 1961.
The exclusive cosmetics, make-up and original perfumes by Yves Saint Laurent form an integral part of the renowned brand. Be dazzled by the unique composition of the Black Opium fragrance or treat your face with products from the Touche Éclat collection.
Experience the luxury of the finest products, many of which have justly become icons. Yves Saint Laurent – where beauty becomes motion.