AramisAramis Eau de Toilette for Men
You save 36%
This product has been packaged by the manufacturer without cellophane.
- About the brand
Description Aramis AramisIngredients
A timeless classic which represents a tribute to manly elegance and natural charisma. Aramis Aramis Eau de Toilette for men will quickly become an indispensable part of your personality.
- woody fragrance
- aromatic fragrance with herbal notes
- chypre fragrance
- will delight any modern gentleman
- warm fragrance, ideal for cold weather
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Thyme, Bergamot, Aldehydes, Clover, Artemisia, Myrrh, Gardenia
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Patchouli, Sage, Jasmine, Orris, Cardamom
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Moss, Musk, Amber, Coconut, Leather, Vetiver, Sandalwood
- Fragrance category
- chypre, woody
About the brand Aramis
Aramis perfumes | Aramis – the classic masculine scent. Aramis is a classic range of fragrances by the prestigious cosmetic brand Estée Lauder. Aramis was the first to offer prestigious aftershaves when it was founded in 1964. It now has a whole range of hugely successful classic and stylish modern fragrances.
The brand was named after the musketeer from Alexandre Dumas’ The Three Musketeers, and Aramis, the most elegant of the musketeers, would find no shame in that. The first Aramis aftershave – Aramis Aramis for Men – became a much-loved classic and is still sold today thanks to its timeless nature. This fragrance for men who appreciate tradition and classics bases its composition on masculine woody, sharp tones and is one of the few current fragrances you can easily distinguish, thanks to its intense leather aroma.
Other popular Aramis fragrances include the chypre fragrance of Aramis Devin, the woody, chypre scent of Aramis 900, and Aramis Tuscany Per Uomo, which is a fern fragrance (fougère). Worth a mention from the newer ones is Aramis Life, a fresh, citrus scent linked to Andre Agassi, the legendary tennis player.
Today, these and other Aramis fragrances are sold in over 130 countries and are still a symbol of classic masculinity and sophistication. Prominent fragrance designers including Bernard Chant, Ilias Ermenidis, Claude Delville, Raymond Matts, Edouard Flechier, Yves Tanguy, and Jean-Claude Delville worked on their creation. Aramis fragrances have been loved for over fifty years by men who like classics, prestige, and sophisticated masculinity.