Calvin Klein CK One Shock Eau de Toilette for Men
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
- Review 1
Fragrance description Calvin Klein CK One ShockIngredients
Don’t be afraid to stand out from the crowd and display your boisterous and adventurous spirit. The Calvin Klein CK One Shock Eau de Toilette for men is intended for spontaneous men who are always open to new possibilities.
- an electrifying oriental spicy fragrance
- ideal for everyday wear in colder weather
- for impulsive men who don’t shy away from any obstacle
Composition of the fragrance
The stimulating opening belongs to an exceptional mix of juicy clementine, slices of cucumber and masculine lavender. These scents soon intertwine with a combination of aromatic cardamom and basil. Freshly ground pepper adds tanginess, whilst osmanthus brings a contrasting gentleness. The warm essence of amber and wood, exotic patchouli and sensual musk lend the fragrance an essence of masculinity and mystery.
Story of the fragrance
The Calvin Klein CK One Shock fragrance for men will immerse you in a mist of self-confidence and masculinity. It is courageous, just like its black bottle embellished with graffiti. This Eau de Toilette from 2011 is for men who aren’t afraid to break social conventions and shock everyone around them.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Clementine, Cucumber, Lavender
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Pepper, Cardamom, Osmanthus, Basil
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Patchouli, Musk, Tobacco, Amber, Wood
- Fragrance category
- oriental, spicy
About the brand Calvin Klein
The brand was founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz. In 1980s Calvin Klein took the humble jean and turned it into a designer object of desire when the brand name was embroidered on the back-pocket of the jeans.
Simple, clean lines and muted designs became synonymous for the Calvin Klein brand. Also Calvin Klein perfumes became iconic not only for their fragrance compositions but also for the perfect clean designs. In the early 1970s Klein introduced the first fragrances and they still capture the spirit of the decade they were created in.
In the early 1990s Calvin Klein introduced revolutionary fragrances Obsession and Eternity, which have became legendary scents and have solidified the position of Calvin Klein as a leading global brand. The Calvin Klein fragrances are created in collaboration with leading perfumers from around the world and under the auspices of Coty, the world´s leading cosmetic company.