Chloé Love StoryEau de Parfum for Women
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Chloé Love StoryIngredients
Chloé Love Story is an Eau de Parfum that tells a love story that takes place in romantic Paris at night through delicate, floral notes.
- a sensual floral fragrance
- for the unbridled, elegant woman
- suitable for both daytime and special occasions
The composition of the fragrance
Its floral romance opens with fresh notes of bergamot, lemon, grapefruit and neroli. They suddenly switch places with a ravishing heart full of rose, orange blossom and jasmine notes, which complement the juicy fruit. The base of the fragrance is composed of warm cedar and cashmere wood, musk and patchouli, lending the composition of the fragrance sensuality and depth.
The story of the fragrance
The bottle of this Eau de Parfum reflects the soul of Chloé – pleated glass with a delicate pastel-coloured ribbon representing the pure femininity and elegance which the brand is known for. The top of the Love Story bottle resembles a lock like the ones lovers attach to the famous Pont des Arts in Paris to signify their everlasting and unbreakable love.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Pear, Lemon, Bergamot, Neroli, Grapefruit
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Peach, Madagascar Stefanotis, Orange Tree Blossom, Black Currant, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Musk, Patchouli, Cashmere Wood, Cedar
- Fragrance category
About the brand Chloé
Freedom, lightness and femininity – these are the attributes that Chloé perfumes have stood for since their founding. The Chloé story starts in 1952 in Paris, where Gabrielle Aghion and Jacques Lenoir launched their own fashion collection. They were among the pioneers who relaxed the strict requirements of “haute couture” and provided customers with a more comfortable and easily understood “ready-to-wear” line.
In 1975, the brand released its first perfume, a fragrance that evokes the romantic soul of every woman. The Chloé brand is one of the few that focus solely and exclusively on women’s fragrances. In the world of Chloé, women rule supreme – women who are confident, careless, romantic and dreamy.
The Chloé Eau de Parfum, an uncompromising ode to femininity, tenderness and seductiveness, has made an indelible impression on the history of perfumery. The characteristic floral and woody scents from Chloé have become iconic and an essential part of the lives of countless women all over the world.