Creed Aventus Eau de Parfum for Women
New unopened product with 100% of content, only with damaged packaging.
- About the brand
- Review 1
Description Creed AventusIngredients
Discover your inner strength and let your femininity shine. Creed Aventus Eau de Parfum for women was inspired by strong women of the past – queens, empresses and heads of state who were not afraid to break ancient rules and boldly faced every obstacle. This fragrance will give you that little bit of confidence anytime you need it.
- fruity chypre fragrance with green apple and blackcurrant
- for a modern woman who wants to feel confident
- ideal for everyday wear
Composition of the fragrance
The opening enchants you with notes of juicy green apple, refreshing citrus, tender violet and aromatic pink pepper. The heart contains romantic rose, musk and warm sandalwood which gives the composition more depth. The fragrance rests on a base of delicious blackcurrant, sweet peach and bewitching lilac.
Story of the fragrance
Creed Aventus from 2016 and created as a counterpart to the legendary Aventus for men which was first introduced in 2010 as a celebration of the 250th anniversary of the brand. This fragrance was inspired by important women of history who used to be faithful customers of Creed.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Green Apple, Patchouli, Violet, Lemon, Pink Pepper, Bergamot
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Styrax, Musk, Rose, Sandalwood
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Black Currant, Lilac, Amber, Peach, Ylang-Ylang
- Fragrance category
- fruity, chypre
About the brand Creed
Creed fragrances | Creed is the king of perfume and the perfume of kings. For more than 250 years, the brand has been creating extraordinary fragrances for royal families and other customers of exquisite taste. The company was founded in 1760 by James Henry Creed and has been helmed by the family ever since.
Creed’s history is truly unique. Over the years, the perfume house has designed fragrances for many people of note including Queen Victoria, the emperor Franz Josef, Winston Churchill or JFK. These days, Creed is mostly known for its classic masculine fragrances that are favourited by celebrities like Robert De Niro or Sylvester Stallone.
But Creed still remains the perfume brand of royals and presidents (it’s a well known fact that both Michelle Obama and the Duchess of Cambridge wear Creed perfumes). The company now resides in France and operates in other countries including the US. In keeping with the long tradition, Creed still uses many of the old distilling methods and chooses the ingredients carefully to only include the very best that is available.
Creed’s fragrances are divided into categories for women and for men, but there are unisex perfumes as well. Among Creed’s most popular fragrances are Green Irish Tweed, a classic fougère created in 1985 by Olivier Creed, and Creed Aventus, inspired by the life of Napoleon Bonaparte.
Whichever Creed perfume you choose, you’ll get timeless beauty and a modern approach to traditional methods and values.