- Product description
- About the brand
Product description La Roche-Posay Effaclar K (+)Characteristics
Worried about your blackheads, blemishes and unwanted shine? La Roche-Posay Effaclar K (+) refreshing mattifying cream for oily and problem skin can handle it all. This product was specially designed for the acne-prone skin of adults.
The cream offers an 8-hour mattifying effect – so forget about shiny forehead and nose! It also regulates sebum production and leaves your skin visibly smoother and refreshed.
- clears your skin and expertly combats imperfections
- provides a matte look which lasts up to 8 hours
- ensures an all-day feeling of freshness and cleanliness
- helps reduce the visibility of blackheads
- leaves skin smooth and soft
- provides all-day hydration
- non-oily aqua-gel texture
- improves the texture of your skin
- absorbs quickly
- Sebulyse® – regulates sebum production, mattifies skin, tightens pores
- Airlicium™ – absorbing molecules ensure a matte finish
- vitamin E and carnosine – prevent sebum production
- LHA and salicylic acid – remove dead skin cells
- La Roche-Posay thermal water – soothes your skin
How to apply:
Apply every morning and/or night to the entire face while avoiding your eye area. Can be also used as a base for makeup.
- Complexion type
- sensitive, oily, problematic, combination
- Anti-acne, Mattifying
- Sun Protection
- without SPF
- When to use
- day, day and night
About the brand La Roche-Posay
France’s La Roche-Posay, a dermocosmetics brand, is famed for its intense collaboration with dermatologists and its commitment to helping improve the lives of people with sensitive skin. That is why La Roche-Posay uses minimal ingredients in its products and they are created on the basis of a strict production charter.
The La Roche-Posay product range is tailored to the specific needs of all types of sensitive skin and offers solutions for people suffering from intolerant, reactive, atopic or acne-prone skin. The essential basis of each product is La Roche-Posay Thermal Water, which has antioxidant and therapeutic properties and instantly soothes sensitive and irritated skin.
La Roche-Posay dermocosmetics prove their quality not only through the demonstrable results of clinical trials but also the numerous recommendations from leading dermatologists.