Jenny GlowLime & Basilperfumed oil Unisex 20 ml
Al HaramainBadarperfumed oil Unisex (roll on) 15 ml
Al HaramainRed Flowerperfumed oil Unisex 12 ml
Al HaramainMillionperfumed oil for Women 15 ml
Al HaramainSultanperfumed oil Unisex 12 ml
Swiss ArabianNoora Onyxperfumed oil Unisex 20 ml
Al HaramainNooraperfumed oil for Women 12 ml
Jenny GlowWood & Sageperfumed oil Unisex 20 ml
Al HaramainBlack Stoneperfumed oil for Men 15 ml
Al Haramain212perfumed oil for Women (roll on) 10 ml
Al HaramainAngelperfumed oil for Women (roll on) 10 ml
Al HaramainHaramain Amberperfumed oil Unisex 15 ml
Al HaramainMashkoorperfumed oil for Women 15 ml
Swiss ArabianNooraperfumed oil Unisex 20 ml
Swiss ArabianRasheeqaperfumed oil Unisex 20 ml
Swiss ArabianShadhaperfumed oil Unisex 18 ml
Swiss ArabianZahraperfumed oil for Women 30 ml
Al HaramainOudiperfumed oil Unisex 15 ml
Al HaramainAyshaperfumed oil Unisex (roll on) 10 ml
Al HaramainHaramain Hajarperfumed oil Unisex 15 ml
Al HaramainHusnaperfumed oil for Women 10 ml
Al HaramainMukhallathperfumed oil Unisex
Al HaramainMadinahperfumed oil Unisex 15 ml
Al HaramainHaramain Foreverperfumed oil for Women 15 ml
Are you looking for a sensual and intense fragrance to awaken a feeling of exceptionality in you? Treat yourself to an oil perfume and choose one that highlights your personality. The unconventional combinations and dazzling scents will let you shine at work, a party or even on a date.
The interesting thing about perfume oils is that they smell different on everyone, depending on the body’s natural scent, the temperature of the air and the season. This means everyone gets a truly personal and unique fragrance.
The six advantages of oil perfumes:
- ✓ Gentler: they do not contain alcohol, so they do not cause allergic reactions or irritate sensitive skin.
- ✓ Longer-lasting fragrance: oil-based perfumes evaporate more slowly than alcohol.
- ✓ A more intense fragrance: oil is a great carrier for a fragrance, so the perfumes have a strong, sensual scent.
- ✓ They are not irritating or intrusive: enjoy the scent without sneezing. Alcohol-free perfumes won’t irritate sensitive noses.
- ✓ Just a couple of drops: oil perfumes contain up to 60% fragrant essences, up to six times more than regular perfume.
- ✓ Handbag therapy: some fragrant combinations are perfect for soothing you. Have a smell of one just to make you feel good.
Bold oriental oil perfumes
Oriental and Arabian perfume oils form a special category, with their centuries of tradition. Bold ingredients are used to produce them, such as ambergris, rare oud wood, hay, musk oil, sandalwood, myrrh or incense. Thanks to their unconventional fragrance compositions, these perfume oils are truly exceptional, standing out for their piquancy, warmth, woody notes and strong floral scents.
How to apply oil perfume:
Perfume oil is usually applied to the skin using a roll-on like a deodorant. This means the perfume is absorbed quickly and leaves no stains on the skin. The oil is best applied to the pulse points such as the neck, wrists and the creases of your knees, or behind your ears. Your pulse rate is faster in these locations and the heat from it activates the perfume.