Floral Waters and Hydrolates
LireneHydrolatesRose Water For Face And Décolleté 100 ml
LireneHydrolates Ylang Ylangeau fraiche For Face And Décolleté 0
SaloosLevandulová vodaSoothing Face Water for Sensitive Skin 100 ml
Purity VisionFlower SetGift Set I.
LireneHydrolatesLavender Water For Face And Décolleté 100 ml
SaloosRůžová vodaBrightening and Revitalising Floral Water 100 ml
RenovalityOriginal SeriesRefreshing Rose Water 100 ml
LireneHydrolateseau fraiche For Face And Décolleté 200 ml
SaloosFloral WaterRosalina Floral Lotion 100 ml
SaloosFloral WaterMint Water 100 ml
SaloosFloral WaterRosemary Floral Lotion 50 ml
Purity VisionBIOLavender Water 100 ml
Purity VisionBIORose Water 100 ml
Purity VisionKidsSoothing Floral Water for Children from Birth 100 ml
Secret KeyFresh Nature RoseSoothing Floral Water 248 ml
Yves RocherPur BleuetSoothing Floral Water 150 ml
Klara RottFreshnessSoothing Lavender Water 100 ml
Klara RottFreshnessRosemary Floral Lotion 100 ml
Klara RottFreshnessFace Lotion with Green Tea 100 ml
special offerPurity VisionBIORose Water 200 ml
Enjoy a Refreshing Floral Water with a Lovely Scent
Discover the power of flowers and enjoy all of the precious ingredients that come straight from nature. Floral waters and hydrolates offer an instant feeling of freshness, soothe the skin and leave a beautiful scent. They also relieve stress, tiredness and acne. You can enjoy their moisturising and regenerating effects every morning and night while cleansing your skin, or as a refreshment while travelling since they fit into any handbag.
Floral Waters vs Hydrolates
- A hydrolate is a byproduct of steam distillation of essential oils. The distillation process releases essential oils (which are fat-soluble) and substances that are water-soluble – hydrolates. Hydrolates are much gentle than essential oils and can be applied directly to the skin undiluted. Pure hydrolate contains 100% natural extracts.
- A small amount of alcohol is sometimes added to hydrolates to improve the preservative properties – in that case, we call the substance a floral water.
Our top tip: Keep your floral waters and hydrolates in the fridge to make them last longer and retain their beautiful aroma as well as amazing effects.
Benefits of Hydrolates and Floral Waters for Skin and Hair
Floral waters and hydrolates have numerous beneficial effects – and not just on your skin. You can use their aromatherapeutic power if you have trouble sleeping, to relieve stress or as a little pick-me-up during the day. They’re also great at helping detangle your hair or moisturise dry and lifeless hair tips. All you need to do is choose the right herb.
- Lavender water takes gentle care of all skin types including mature, acne-prone and sensitive skin. It expertly soothes irritation and reduces acne and eczema by creating natural pH and removing sebum, impurities and microflora. Its soothing aroma lifts your mood and promotes peaceful sleep. We also recommend lavender water as hair fragrance during the day.
- Rose water is great for dry, sensitive and mature skin because it restores freshness and vitality by thoroughly hydrating and harmonising the skin. You can also use a rose water toner after cleansing your skin, for regenerating your scalp and hair, or as a cold compress to soothe irritated skin. Its inimitable aroma is a fantastic stress reliever. Our tip: Mix a bit of rose water with your favourite moisturiser in your palm for some extra refreshing results.
- Chamomile water reduces swelling, itching and irritation while promoting regeneration. It’s also a great complementary product for makeup removal and skin cleansing. Its aroma helps with migraines and increased stress levels.
Lavender water for acne, cornflower water for oily skin, soothing rosemary water or floral water for babies – Notino offers quality hydrolates and floral waters suitable for everyday skin care with uplifting effects thanks to their gorgeous aromas. Find the right one for you today!