Please note that the packaging may be different from what you see in the picture.
- About the brand
- Review 1
Description Mugler Angel
The Mugler Angel hair fragrance is a great complement to the perfume from the same collection. It is very gentle on the hair, so you can use it several times during the day.
Complete ingredients list
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Coconut, Tangerine, Cinnamon, Bergamot, Jasmine, Melon, Cotton Candy
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Blackberry, Red Berries, Honey, Plum, Lily Of The Valley, Peach, Jasmine, Rose, Orchid
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Caramel, Vanilla, Tonka Beans, Amber, Chocolate, Musk, Patchouli
Articles about Mugler AngelArticles
About the brand Mugler
Thierry Mugler (born 1948 in Strasbourg, France) opened a salon of the same name in 1973 in the fashion capital of Paris. In the 1970s, he mainly focused on French customers and specialised in clever ideas that went against momentary trends. He only had a go at his first perfume in 1992.
Thierry Mugler sees himself more as a conductor who adds a concrete form to what he can see around him on a daily basis. Of course, he is quite a successful ‘conductor’ in both fashion and accessories, and also the Thierry Mugler brand perfumes. He is currently gaining ground with Thierry Mugler Alien or the timeless, ageless Thierry Mugler Angel. As a costume designer, Thierry Mugler is responsible for many of Beyoncé’s outfits, and was also involved in the making of the film “Perfume: The Story of a Murderer”.