VersaceJeans Red Eau de Toilette for Women
- About the brand
Description Versace Jeans RedIngredients
Enjoy the feeling of changing from a conservative business suit into your favourite pair of jeans. Versace Red Jeans Eau de Toilette will bring you this experience in the form of a sweet, casual fragrance. The bottle itself clearly hints at a perfume you’ll definitely want to put on.
- fruity-floral fragrance
- in a unique retro bottle
- ideal for everyday wear
Composition of the fragrance
The opening notes offer juicy fruit including apricot, peach, blackcurrant and a touch of freesia. They later blend into accords of lily of the valley with a hint of rose, violet, lily and ylang-ylang. Notes of wood, vanilla and clean musk round off the entire composition.
Story of the fragrance
You’ll instantly love Versace Red Jeans thanks to its retro glass bottle and its red metal case. This Eau de Toilette was designed by perfumer Jean-Pierre Bethouart and introduced back in 1994 as a fragrance for everyone who’s young – or who feels youthful enough to wear it.
Complete ingredients list
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Lilac, Water Lily, Freesia, Red Currant, Ylang-Ylang
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Gardenia, Violet, Red Peony, Jasmine
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Vanilla, Musk, Cashmere Wood, Sandalwood
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral
About the brand Versace
The Versace brand is a symbol of Italian luxury and timeless style with a touch of extravagance in the fashion world and beyond. Fashion pieces, perfumes and accessories with the iconic Medusa logo combine a modern lifestyle with a love of Italian tradition and family heritage.
The history of this luxury brand dates back to 1978, when it was founded in Milan by the progressive and eccentric fashion designer Gianni Versace. His distinctive style soon earned him fans around the world and the Versace brand became one of the leading international fashion houses. The first Versace perfume – Gianni Versace for Women – was launched in 1981. Today, the complete portfolio includes dozens of Versace fragrances for men and women.
The most popular Versace perfumes for men include the Eau de Toilette Versace Eros, with its aromatic fragrance composition, the Dylan Blue and Versace The Dreamer Eaux de Toilette, and the sultry Versace Eros Flame Eau de Parfum. Meanwhile, women worldwide have fallen for the fruity, floral fragrance of Versace Bright Crystal or the floral, woody Versace Versense. Versace perfume gift sets and body cosmetics for women have also been a huge success.
Smell Versace perfume for yourself – unbridled fragrance with an Italian temperament.