- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Versace Jeans RedIngredients
Versace Red Jeans is a crystalline floral fragrance with major citrus tones. It evokes an extravagant youthful style, red passionate color, and sharply sensual beauty. Red Jeans is designed for young and free women who are inventive and love playfulness, originality, and fashion.
It slowly opens with intoxicating chords of freesia and playful gardenia. Its soft tones of jasmine and lily of the valley merge with its exotic heart full of dancing ylang-ylang, sweet vanilla, and warm sandal wood. Its sensual low tones of precious musk and clear powder perfectly complement the unmistakable character of this fragrance. With this playful perfume by Versace you'll handle any situation!
Versace Red jeans is a modern playful fragrance you'll never become bored of!
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Jasmine, Freesia, Gardenia, Lily Of The Valley
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Vanilla, Sandalwood, Ylang-Ylang
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Musk, Powder
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral
About the brand Versace
The Versace brand is a symbol of Italian luxury and timeless style with a touch of extravagance in the fashion world and beyond. Fashion pieces, perfumes and accessories with the iconic Medusa logo combine a modern lifestyle with a love of Italian tradition and family heritage.
The history of this luxury brand dates back to 1978, when it was founded in Milan by the progressive and eccentric fashion designer Gianni Versace. His distinctive style soon earned him fans around the world and the Versace brand became one of the leading international fashion houses. The first Versace perfume – Gianni Versace for Women – was launched in 1981. Today, the complete portfolio includes dozens of Versace fragrances for men and women.
The most popular Versace perfumes for men include the Eau de Toilette Versace Eros, with its aromatic fragrance composition, the Dylan Blue and Versace The Dreamer Eaux de Toilette, and the sultry Versace Eros Flame Eau de Parfum. Meanwhile, women worldwide have fallen for the fruity, floral fragrance of Versace Bright Crystal or the floral, woody Versace Versense. Versace perfume gift sets and body cosmetics for women have also been a huge success.
Smell Versace perfume for yourself – unbridled fragrance with an Italian temperament.