- About the brand
- Review 3
Description Yves Saint Laurent YIngredients
Daring, refreshing and seductive – the Yves Saint Laurent Y Eau de Parfum brings a new definition of masculinity. Stronger and more intense than the eponymous Eau de Toilette from 2017, it opens a new chapter for the man of Generation Y.
- fougère composition
- ideal for both day and evening wear
- endorsed by Lenny Kravitz
Composition of the fragrance
First, you’ll notice a sharp dose of freshness provided by the combination of bergamot and ginger. It is then contrasted with the juicy note of apple accompanied by aldehydes and elemi balsam. The heart will captivate you with its notes of sage and juniper joined by lavender to create a distinctly masculine scent, enhanced by geranium absolute. The sensual drydown of the fragrance combines vetiver, amber wood, frankincense and tonka bean.
Story of the fragrance
Yves Saint Laurent Y represents a man who has already made his dreams into reality, but it doesn’t stop him from reaching for new goals. He’s not afraid to face challenges that lie ahead and give them his all. He always strives to be better and surpass his own limits.
Complete ingredients list
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Bergamot, Ginger, Aldehydes, Elemi, Apple
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Sage, Juniper, Geranium, Lavender
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Olibanum, Amberwood, Tonka Beans, Vetiver
- Fragrance category
- spicy, woody
Articles about Yves Saint Laurent YArticles
About the brand Yves Saint Laurent
Yves Saint Laurent is a symbol of uniqueness, creativity and luxury, both in fashion and the world of cosmetics and perfumes.
Yves Saint Laurent was one of the most influential and respected fashion designers of the 20th century. During his career, which lasted for more than 40 years, he shaped and changed fashion trends and believed that beauty is an absolute expression of character.
Yves Saint Laurent took over the leadership of the Dior fashion house at 25 years of age, becoming the youngest art director in the world of haute couture. He introduced his own brand to the world in 1961.
The exclusive cosmetics, make-up and original perfumes by Yves Saint Laurent form an integral part of the renowned brand. Be dazzled by the unique composition of the Black Opium fragrance or treat your face with products from the Touche Éclat collection.
Experience the luxury of the finest products, many of which have justly become icons. Yves Saint Laurent – where beauty becomes motion.